These are probably the ‘juciest’ cookies you will ever taste. They are very soft and should be stored in a tightly covered container, separate from other cookies.
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 6 oz. can frozen pink lemonade concentrate (thawed)
- Combine the butter and sugar and beat till fluffy with an electric mixer.
- Add the eggs and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
- Add ¼ of the flour mixture to the batter and beat well.
- Beat in ½ cup of the lemonade, reserving the rest.
- Add the remaining flour mixture and beat till well mixed.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto a cookie sheet, leaving enough space between between them for spreading while baking.
- Bake at 375°F for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes
- With a pastry brush, brush tops of cookies with remaining lemonade and sprinkle with sugar.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through Amazon links appearing on this website.