Hi! My name is April and this is my personal blog.
I have a lot of interests and a bunch of websites covering a wide range of topics.
I have a background in retail, software development, web design and development, and a bunch of other stuff. I am pretty much a Jane of many trades and love trying new things, especially when it involves making stuff.
I spend most of my time on the internet and I even work over the internet,
- performing one-off jobs in web development and design for a growing number of clients,
- as the Customer Support manager for SitePoint,
- and performing community relations for Donation Coder.
Everything you find on this blog reflects the thoughts and opinions of only myself, and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of my employers, any of my clients, or any other persons, organizations, businesses, or entities. My words are my own.
What you won’t find here;
- Photos of what I had for lunch.
- The daily mundane events of my life
- Navel gazing
- Boring photos of my cats, kids, or significant other
- Rants about my personal or work life.
What you will find here:
- Things that I feel need to be said
- Content that won’t fit into any of my other websites
- Stuff I think is worth sharing
- Major life news
- Information worth spreading
- Problems and how I solved them
- Blasts from the past, of general interest
- Travels to interesting places
- Anything else I might decide to put here
Posts will tend to be infrequent, as I am aiming for quality, rather than quantity, and I don’t want to post a bunch of crap that I’ll live to regret or will quickly become irrelevant.
If you have something on your mind, that isn’t appropriate to post as a comment on any of my pages, please feel free to contact me.