- 1 large can solid pack pumpkin
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 4 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Mix together first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then add to the pumpkin mixture.
- Mix well to form a stiff batter.
- Pour into 2 ungreased NONSTICK standard sized loaf pans. (or 1 very large loaf pan)
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Remove from pans and cool.
- While still warm, wrap loaves in wax paper and place in plastic bags.
This is fantastic for making peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. Tastes like dessert for lunch!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through Amazon links appearing on this website.