Equipment & supplies needed:
- 1 cone style drip coffee maker, 8-cup or larger (flat basket will not work)
- 1 electric coffee grinder
- 1 permanent filter, cone style, like this one
- Loose leaf tea
- Grind the tea (a small amount at a time) to the consistency of finely ground coffee, and store it in an airtight container.
- Place the permanent filter into the brewing basket of the coffee maker.
- Measure 3 teaspoons of ground tea and place it into the permanent filter.
- Fill coffee maker’s reservoir with water, up to the 8-cup line.
- Turn on your coffee maker and allow the tea to brew into the pot.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through Amazon links appearing on this website.