This is a decadent, creamy, spicy dish that you will have trouble believing that it only has 3.5g of fat per serving.
If you do not like it quite as spicy or do not like spicy foods at all, you can replace part or all of the hot Hungarian paprika with sweet Hungarian paprika.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 TBS chopped garlic
- 2.5 LBS boneless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 TBS hot Hungarian paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground bay leaf
- 2 cups unsalted chicken stock, divided
- 1 (16 oz) container fat free sour cream
- 5 TBS corn starch
- Add the onion, garlic, chicken, black pepper, paprika, bay leaf, lemon juice, and 1 1/2 cups of the chicken stock to your Instant Pot or other brand of pressure cooker.
- Cover and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes, then quick release the pressure.
- Combine the corn starch with the remaining 1/2 cup of chicken stock and stir till well blended.
- Add the corn starch mixture to your Instant Pot and stir.
- Saute on low till thickened and the sauce begins to bubble.
- Turn off your Instant Pot and stir in the sour cream till well blended.
Serve over noodles or other pasta.
Yield: 6 servings