1/2 cup margarine
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp almond extract
- Cream together with an electric mixer for about 2 minutes.
1 cup flour
- Sift into above and stir.
1 egg white
1 TBS water
1 cup chopped nuts or crushed peanut brittle
- Combine egg white and water.
- Roll dough into balls and dip in egg mixture.
- Roll dough balls in nuts.
raspberry jam (or other fruit preserves)
- Press finger in dough balls to make dents.
- Fill dents with preserves.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes on a greased pan.