1/2 cup margarine
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp almond extract
1. Cream together with an electric mixer for about 2 minutes.
1 cup flour
2. Sift into above and stir.
1 egg white
1 TBS water
1 cup chopped nuts or crushed peanut brittle
3. Combine egg white and water.
4. Roll dough into balls and dip in egg mixture.
5. Roll dough balls in nuts.
raspberry jam (or other fruit preserves)
6. Press finger in dough balls to make dents.
7. Fill dents with preserves.
8. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes on a greased pan.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through Amazon links appearing on this website.